Research and analysis of the equal opportunity situation in the current society of the partner countries of the Erasmus+ project “Sport Power: Promoting Sport for Women Empowerment”, particularly in the field of sports.
Collection of good practices for coaches and athletes, with a focus on gender equality and women empowerment, in Italy, Romania, Spain and United Kingdom.
The research and analysis was carried out in March – August 2020.
Partner organisations and Authors:
- Associazione Travelogue (Marsciano, Italy): Mastrini Valentina, Bonomi Silvia, Baccaille Sara
- ASD Trevi Volley (Trevi, Italy): Fantauzzi Veronica
- Asociación Iniciativa Internacional Joven (Malaga, Spain): Papotti Ilaria
- Liceul Teoretic “Emil Racoviţă” (Vaslui, Romania): Budaca Gina, Pracsiu Virginia, Ciuraru Daniela, Hulubei Daniel
- TheDojo.Org.UK (Watford, United Kingdom): Nwofor Francis
READ AND DOWNLOAD THE PDF –> WOM-EMP Analysis
READ THE ANALYSIS ON ISSUU –> Erasmus+ “WOM-EMP” project – Analysis